For Canadian residents and regular/non-business applicants

Author: Mock Webware |

  • Family sponsorship – Permanent Resident Status
    • Spousal – Prepare high quality applications to avoid interviews. In case of the interview, we prepare the questions and answers and rehearse the applicants several times before the interview.
    • Parents sponsorship – If your and your spouse’s income meet the low income cut off table,  you can sponsor your parents and your siblings who are under the age of 22.
    • Dependents – You can sponsor your dependent children under the age of 22.
    • Orphan nieces and Nephew, orphan grandsons and grand daughters, orphan brothers and sisters – If you have a grandchild, nieces/nephews, brothers/sisters who are orphans, you can sponsor them over directly under family class.
    • Other Relatives – If you are permanent resident or Canadian Citizen and has no family and siblings in Canada you can apply to sponsor one member of the family outside of Canada.
  • Appeals - If your sponsorship application is refused– We can represent you at the Court hearing. We provide detail training and several rehearsal sessions in preparation for your official hearing.
  • Temporary Visas: 
    • Study visa
    • Visitor visa – To visit family & friends, to explore Canada for specific purposes.
    • Super Visa for parents – This visa is valid for at least 2 years to a maximum of 10 years.
    • Extend Stay authorization, restore visitor status, extend/review study permit – Once in Canada, you can extend your stay if you still want to remain for a longer period. If you are out of status, there is an option for you to restore the temporary status.
  • Programs under express entry pool:
    • Skilled Worker
    • Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
    • Provincial Nominee Program.
  • Other Services:
    • Real estate Services – We have licensed real estate agents and brokers specialized in both residential and commercial properties. 
    • Travel Insurance 

Read More Blog Articles