Extend Stay Authorization, Restore Visitor Status, Extend/Review Study Permit

Immigration Consultants with 15+ years of experience

Once in Canada, you can extend your stay if you still want to remain for a longer period. If you are out of status, there is an option for you to restore the temporary status.